Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $3.95
Are you interested in investing but aren't quite sure where to begin? Does the thought of investing large sums of money into a fluctuating financial environment cause you stress? Does the seemingly complex state of the stock market make you doubt your financial decisions or actions? Are you unsure about your investment options? Are you struggling to find helpful resources and consultation services that will help your transition into the marketplace go smoother? Does the thought of putting yourself at financial risk make you think twice about your investing decisions?
Without at least some background knowledge on the workings of the stock market and some guidance from experienced financial professionals, entering the world of stocks, investing, and finance can be rather overwhelming - and that's perfectly okay. In fact most new or inexperienced investors won't have access to the services, tools, resources, and consultation opportunities that more-experienced investors have access to. If you find yourself in a situation such as this - confused about the workings of the stock market but left without helpful resources - then this book will help you get started.
This book by no means offers a comprehensive look into the techniques and tools needed in order to survive in the stock market. What it does offer, however, is basic information that new or inexperienced investors need to know in order to successfully begin their journeys into the financial arena.
This book, filled with simple and basic information proven to help you build a solid financial foundation for the stock market, will:
- Introduce the basic but crucial facts about investments and the stock market
- Explore the three most common mistakes new investors make, why they make them, and how you can break the pattern and avoid these same mistakes altogether
- Provide a brief assessment that tests your current stock, investing, and financial knowledge, therein highlighting the financial areas you already excel at and illuminating the areas you need to learn more about
- Detail the current investing opportunities you as an investor currently have, the advantages of each financial route, and any potential risks associated with each one
- Examine the importance of researching, locating, interviewing, and choosing a broker and opening a brokerage account; the two types of broker services; the steps you need to complete before and while opening an account; and the questions you need to ask before settling down with a broker you trust
- Highlight the crucial do's and don'ts of buying and selling stocks so that you can be confident in and in control of all your financial decisions and actions in the marketplace