Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Too busy for meditation? Think again!
This book is for anyone who wants more mindfulness in his or her life but just can't seem to find the time. Don't know where to start? Don't worry! It's a lot easier than you think.
Are you new to meditation?
This book will introduce you to what meditation is (and what it isn't) and show you how easy it is to sneak a little into your life! Stuck in line at the grocery store? Why not take that "empty zone" and use it for a mindfulness exercise?
Have some meditation experience already but feel stuck in your practice?
This book will encourage you to build on your current meditation practice by presenting different ways to look at mindfulness and concentration, as well as new ways to incorporate meditation into your daily life. Got a minute? Then you have plenty of time for meditation!
This book covers:
- How to find time to meditate by using "empty zones"
- How to use your senses during meditation
- The difference between concentration and mindfulness
- How to use your breath effectively during meditation
- Common misconceptions about meditation
- Twenty meditation exercises
- Practical meditation tips
- And much more!