In this collection of tales by K.D. West, this young Juliet finds that love can cross all boundaries, and can lead you in directions you never expected.
- Juliet Takes Stage: Allison has wanted Ken ever since he became her teacher. and how could Ken not want this passionate young Juliet? Now Ken's alone and Allison has graduated. He still wants her. She wants to give him... everything.
- Juliet Takes Off: What if Romeo were more than twice Juliet's age -- and her teacher? Would that have made a difference? Allison tries to find another leading man, but ends up being drawn back to the first person who ever inspired her to real, undeniable desire. How can this Juliet convince her much-older Romeo to take her seriously? How can she convince him that she is a woman, and no longer a girl?
- Juliet Takes Her Leave: After dreaming of going to college for years, Allison finds once she gets there that she misses the people she left behind: her best friend Jordan and especially Ken, her lover, her one-time teacher. Fortunately for her, they miss her just as much.
- Juliet Takes a Chance: As Allison's awakening continues, she discovers that sometimes what seems far away can be incredibly close. When her friend Jordan comes to visit her in college, she finds that BFF and ILU mean a lot more in person than over a text.
- BONUS - Juliet Takes the Floor, pt. I: A sneak peek at the next installment of Allison's story. In the aftermath of Jordan's visit, Allison finds herself rethinking everything that she thought that she knew about herself - and her lovers.