Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to manage your classroom effectively. You will learn how to:
- Make your classroom into a happy, fun, inspirational learning environment that will motivate and inspire your students.
- Minimize the incidence of bad behavior and know how to address it simply and effectively. No more will you have spitballs flying above your head. No more will your students be racing around the room yelling and laughing so loudly you can’t get a word in edgeways.
- Poor classroom management is a principal cause of excess stress on teachers that can lead to poor academic success from students and a high burnout rate for teachers.
In this book, you will learn how to improve your classroom management skills. This can be done by using straightforward, easy-to-adapt techniques that will motivate, inspire, and reward your students and reduce the incidence of poor behavior.
Many approaches in this guide will work for all subjects and grade levels.
A quick reminder:
1. Be welcoming, friendly, understanding and approachable.
2. Reward good behavior rather than punishing bad.
3. Build a classroom community where students feel safe and a valued member of the group.
4. Let students create their own classroom guidelines and consequences for breaking the rules.
5. To prevent students from becoming bored, keep them busy and give them things to work on if they complete a task ahead of the rest of the class.
6. Keep work varied and interesting using different teaching techniques that can be used by students who learn in different ways.
7. Team up academically weaker students with stronger ones.
8. Keep learning based on real life so it has meaning.
9. Be understanding about possible reasons for bad behavior. Help students to recognize and address their behavior themselves.
Are you ready to dig deep into the secrets, tips, and tricks of the classroom management?
Then, go ahead, scroll back up now and hit the buy button.