Although Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849) is best known today as a master of macabre fiction, his writings cover a wide range of other forms, including poetry, drama, criticism, and historical commentary.
The Raven Edition presents his complete literary output in five volumes, the first of which contains three tributes to Poe and eight of his stories.
- Critical and biographical essays about Poe
- "Edgar Allan Poe: An Appreciation"
- "Edgar Allan Poe: James Russell Lowell"
- "Edgar Allan Poe: DeathStories"
- "The Unparalleled Adventures of One Hans Pfaal"
- "The Gold Bug"
- "Four Beasts in One"
- "The Murders in the Rue Morgue"
- "The Mystery of Marie Roget"
- "The Balloon Hoax""
- "MS. Found in a Bottle"
- "The Oval Portrait"