Showing results by narrator "Lana Rae Lenz"
All Categories1 results
The Incredible Years
- A Troubleshooting Guide for Parents of Children Aged 2-8 Years
- By: Carolyn Webster-Stratton
- Narrated by: Carolyn Webster-Stratton, Lana Rae Lenz
- Length: 7 hrs and 40 mins
All children misbehave for a variety of reasons, sometimes simply to test how far they can go or to get the attention they crave. Other children are more difficult to parent than others because they are impulsive, hyperactive, inattentive, or delayed in some aspect of their development. This invaluable handbook provides parents with guidelines to help prevent behavior problems from occurring; and also with strategies to promote children's social, emotional, and academic competence.
very educational enjoyed it !
- By April ludlow on 11-15-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95