Showing results by author "Sprague Theobald"
All Categories1 results
The Other Side of the Ice
- One Family's Treacherous Journey Negotiating the Northwest Passage
- By: Sprague Theobald, Allan Kreda
- Narrated by: Sprague Theobald
- Length: 7 hrs and 59 mins
Sprague Theobald, an award-winning documentary filmmaker and expert sailor with over 40,000 offshore miles under his belt, always considered the Northwest Passage - the sea route connecting the Atlantic to the Pacific - the ultimate uncharted territory. Since Roald Amundsen completed the first successful crossing of the fabled Northwest Passage in 1906, only 24 pleasure craft have followed in his wake.
Lots of angst. Short on story.
- By Alan R Johnson on 10-11-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95