Showing results by author "Rina Mae Acosta"
All Categories1 results
The Happiest Kids in the World
- How Dutch Parents Help Their Kids (and Themselves) by Doing Less
- By: Rina Mae Acosta, Michele Hutchison
- Narrated by: Henrietta Meire, Karen White
- Length: 7 hrs and 19 mins
The secret to raising the happiest kids in the world? Whatever it is, it's somewhere in the Netherlands. Kids in the US face lots of pressure to excel - often at the expense of happiness. But does it have to be this way? Not in the Netherlands! In The Happiest Kids in the World, expats Rina Mae Acosta and Michele Hutchison - both married to Dutchmen and bringing up their kids in the Netherlands - examine the unique environment that enables the Dutch to turn out such well-adjusted, independent children.
I have anxiety
- By Christopher Snow on 05-04-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.47