Showing results by author "John Alexander Gunn"
All Categories1 results
Modern French Philosophy
- The Complete Work Plus an Overview, Summary, Analysis and Author Biography
- By: John Alexander Gunn, Sofia Pisou
- Narrated by: Carrie Steele
- Length: 11 hrs and 35 mins
It is not unjustly held the best review on French philosophy of 19th century was given through the shrewd insight and simple language of Alexander Gunn. Modern French Philosophy is a must-hear for all students and lovers of philosophy who are interested in the development of the main currents of spiritualism and neo-critical schools as well as at the independent voices who marked the advent of a new era in European thought.
Awesome review of French Philosophy!
- By Medicine Man on 12-18-14
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95