Showing results by author "Francis Weller"
All Categories1 results
The Wild Edge of Sorrow
- Rituals of Renewal and the Sacred Work of Grief
- By: Francis Weller, Michael Lerner - foreword
- Narrated by: Derek Botten
- Length: 6 hrs and 47 mins
Noted psychotherapist Francis Weller provides an essential guide for navigating the deep waters of sorrow and loss in this lyrical yet practical handbook for mastering the art of grieving. Describing how Western patterns of amnesia and anesthesia affect our capacity to cope with personal and collective sorrows, Weller reveals the new vitality we may encounter when we welcome, rather than fear, the pain of loss.
Grief for Dummies
- By August Brunsman III on 08-14-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $27.93