Showing results by author "Cyndy Feasel"
All Categories1 results
After the Cheering Stops
- An NFL Wife's Story of Concussions, Loss, and the Faith That Saw Her Through
- By: Cyndy Feasel, Mike Yorkey
- Narrated by: Michelle Lasley
- Length: 6 hrs and 10 mins
Grant Feasel spent 10 years in the NFL, playing 117 games as a center and a long snapper mostly for the Seattle Seahawks. The skull-battering, jaw-shaking collisions he absorbed during those years ultimately destroyed his marriage and fractured his family. Grant died on July 15, 2012, at the age of 52, the victim of alcohol abuse and a degenerative brain disease known as chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE.
A story every parent and every spouse of a pro athlete should read.
- By Terri Bradshaw on 04-22-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $21.67