Showing results by author "Constance Curry"
All Categories1 results
The Lost Years
- Surviving a Mother and Daughter's Worst Nightmare
- By: Kristina Wandzilak, Constance Curry
- Narrated by: Hillary Huber, Donna Postel
- Length: 7 hrs and 59 mins
Kristina, the second of four children, begins by telling how a little sip of vodka sipped secretly at a party her parents were giving started her on a pathway to addiction. In that instant, alcohol became her pathway to comfort. Over the next eight years, she sank further into addiction, moving on to cocaine and methamphetamines. In telling her story, she gives a brutally honest description of her addiction and crimes.
- By Julie Aurand on 06-02-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $26.59