Showing results for "The Way of Tenderness"
All Categories1 results
The Way of Tenderness
- Awakening Through Race, Sexuality, and Gender
- By: Zenju Earthlyn Manuel
- Narrated by: Zenju Earthlyn Manuel
- Length: 3 hrs and 42 mins
In The Way of Tenderness, Zen priest Zenju Earthlyn Manuel brings Buddhist philosophies of emptiness and appearance to bear on race, sexuality, and gender, using wisdom forged through personal experience and practice to rethink problems of identity and privilege.
Understand Universal and Individual suffering
- By David Hartful Jr. on 12-25-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $14.95