Dead on Writing is a collection of essays, tips, and instructions by award-winning fiction writer Robert. W. Walker, author of more than forty published novels. It covers the following topics:
- Craft and Execution: Sub-sets dealing with every aspect of the art (and science) of writing. From research, to character, setting, plot, and dialogue. This is where you earn your unofficial PhD in writing.
- Rewriting and Editing: And how to make a good book great.
- Selling the manuscript to agents, editors and publishers in today's unique markets, including online efforts.
- Promoting, marketing and book sales of the finished book.
- Gram's Gramma' issues: Pointing out common grammar mistakes.
- Addendum(b): A collection of miscellaneous and extraneous material too good not to include.