Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Will you survive the next natural disaster?
When the next natural disaster or the apocalypse comes around, those who are prepared are the ones who will survive. Look around your pantry right now- do you even have enough non-perishable foods stored to feed your family for a week? Unless you have been practicing other food preservation methods or have stocked up at the store, chances are you do not.
Without the right amount of food, what would you do? Would you beg others who are already fighting to save their own lives or would you resort to raiding and stealing? If you have adequately prepared yourself, you won't have to worry about this issue.
This all-inclusive guide will teach you everything you need to know about survival canning, even if you don't even have basic knowledge. Here are a few things that you can expect to learn as you read through this book:
The history of canning
- How canning works
- Instructions for canning with a hot water canner
- Instructions for canning with a pressure canner
- Instructions for canning when you don't have a canner
- Which foods can and cannot be canned
- Safety guidelines for canning to prevent the risk of botulism
- Guidelines for sterilizing your jars
- Practical recommendations on storage of your canned goods
- How to test the pH of your canned goods so you can properly sterilize them
- Advice for choosing which canning method is best
Canning means survival, sustenance, and saving money. Instead of racing to the store in the next emergency, you can be prepared with healthy, delicious foods that are already canned and stored in your home.