- Narrated by: Sara Moser Bartlett
- Length: 2 hrs and 23 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Pandemic Pandemonium is funny, entertaining, and a little bit educational. A humorous memoir about the COVID-19 Pandemic from a retired comedienne's viewpoint. A non-fiction account meant to lift your spirits and give you a laugh. Just when you thought there wasn't anything left to laugh about.
A mixture of: Comedy, personal observations, related memories, and a few important facts.
Other books by Karen Robertson:
- The Turnaround, a Christian suspense novel
- More For Les, a memoir about Karen's relationship with her grandson Les, who is a brain cancer survivor (to be released in March 2021)
- Turnaround at Sea (a sequel to The Turnaround to be published in April 2021)
What listeners say about Pandemic PandemoniumAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Lynne M. Spreen
A funny look back at the pandemic
Karen Robertson shares a humorous look back at the pandemic. The situations she described are relatable and will even serve as a time capsule, documenting what we went through, although with a light touch that listeners will find uplifting. Sara Moser Bartlett was a perfect narrator for this entertaining memoir.