Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Do you hate networking? Do you want to learn how to network more effectively in less time?
Networking Effectively: How to Build Your Network for Career Success shows you how fast and easy it is to build a quality network that will benefit you many times throughout your career. Discover:
- How to network genuinely and authentically, without painful small talk
- Who should be in your professional network (It's more than you think)
- How to keep your network 'fresh' so it's easy to tap when you need it
- How to reach out to people you haven't spoken to in years without any awkwardness
- What to do if you resigned or were asked to leave
- What to say to everyone in your network
- How to grow your network by leaps and bounds
- How to network on LinkedIn without the mistakes most people make
- How to manage aggressively growing your network if you're an introvert
More from the same
What listeners say about Networking Effectively: How to Build Your Network for Career Success
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
thank you peggy
I really appreciate this
audiobook as well as how to Ace your phone interview and interview questions 101.in fact, these are literally the only interview books that I read. I don't really like to purchase the 8-minute books that she sells. but these three books as well as the networking book are at least 50 minutes to 4 hours. Scott Miller has a great voice and I actually laughed out loud several times. I received quite a few phone interviews, and all of them followed up with in-person interviews and I received several offers after listening to her books. as another person said, it turns out I actually do have the answers they are looking for and it makes me feel confident and competent. thank you Peggy. I start my new position with a Fortune 500 company later this month.
in terms of networking, I definitely felt like a phony or whatever but this book just like all her other books really prepared me to feel confident and competent. sorry if this review is kind of disjointed, I copy and pasted part of it from my other reviews of her work. I just want to spread the five star review because she deserves it and these books are so helpful I tell everyone about them.