Fun Facts about Fantastic Beasts:
- The book is set way back in 1926 in New York, and it takes place before any of Harry’s adventures
- J.K. Rowling made her screenplay debut with this book
- The movie will have four more movies as sequels
- This book served as a textbook for Harry Potter and many of his friends when they studied at Hogwarts
- The Niffler - a kleptomaniac shown in the movie - is very similar to Echidnas sans the spines
- Muggles are known as “No-Majs” in the American version of wizardry
- Newt’s only intention is to save all his creatures from harm
- Graves is none other than Grindelwald - the man responsible for several mysterious disturbances occurring across the world
Don't miss this summary of the first installment of the newest saga in the Harry Potter adventures!
J.K. Rowling debuts her first screenplay with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Learn about the world of wizardry in America long before Harry and friends are ever born!