Are your kids curious about difficult concepts such as where rain comes from? Avoid the dreaded barrage of "why?" and provide an easy-to-understand answer based off the actual water cycle with this small adventure.
With this book:
- Capture your child's imagination with vibrant illustrations on every page of the accompanying reference guide
- Learn more about the characters with our character expansion content
- Quickly refresh your knowledge of the natural water cycle beforehand with our quick outline
- Enjoy a bonus song at the end of the audiobook
This book will help you:
- Provide a unique and fun solution to your child's questions about difficult ideas, like "where does rain come from?"
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate tricky discussions with them.
Follow along with the story, and pick up some unconventional tips and the secret methods on how to explain difficult concepts to young children.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested - to maximize their absorption and, frankly, to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book and will listen to it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things like being scared
- Listening, being patient with kids, and helping them understand when it comes to things that scare them
Simply listen and repeat out loud.