Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Have you tried everything - yoga, meditations, retreats, diets, exercises, breathing - but anxiety is still secretly making your life difficult?
Your friends, colleagues, and family members think you're doing great, but on the inside, you know you struggle. You are successful in many areas of your life, but still suffer from anxiety's many manifestations such as fear, worry, self-doubt, overwhelm, negative thinking, and indecision. You are not alone. For many spiritual seekers, this struggle with anxiety can feel like failure. But it's not.
Drawing on her professional experience as a spiritual teacher and a life coach as well as with her education in yoga psychology and positive psychology, Joy Stone effortlessly weaves storytelling with her real-life experience and knowledge from the Yoga Sutra as she takes you through an empowering spiritual process that can transform your life and the way you show up in it.
In If I'm So Spiritual, Why Am I Still So Anxious, you will:
- Learn the essential spiritual and mind-set shifts necessary to have freedom from anxiety
- Identify the three misperceptions about anxiety that keep you from being truly happy
- Discover the foundational first step toward inner harmony
- Make decisions that will help you become the person you know you are meant to be
- Develop the intuition and confidence to live with more calm, clarity, and joy
Join author Joy Stone and learn how you, too, can end your struggle with anxiety, feel more connected to who you truly are, and increase your confidence, wisdom, and joy!