- Discover Amazing Strategies to Effectively Negotiate & Handle Conflicts Like a Pro. Influence & Persuade with Powerful NLP Tactics for Business, Work, & Relationships
- Narrated by: Cliff Weldon
- Length: 1 hr and 27 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Career Success
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Would you like to be an ace communicator who can connect with just about anyone, from potential business associates to friends and strangers alike? How about being a brilliant negotiator, conflict resolver, and a person who can get anyone to say a “yes” all the time?
This is a handbook for everyone who is looking to win the communication game in all walks of life. Here are some valuable takeaways from this winning resource:
- Communication strategies for communicating with everyone from friends to coworkers to strangers to acquaintances
- How to negotiate your way into winning any deal in your favor
- The slickest persuasion techniques to get people to agree to anything you want them to
- How to avoid fights from escalating by mastering conflict resolution
- How to give and receive negative feedback like a boss
- How to build rapport and trust with people through verbal and nonverbal communication patterns
- How to handle differences and disagreements in an assertive manner
- How to persuade people and communicate more effectively using NLP techniques
- How to communicate effectively using nonverbal signals?
- And more
If you are eager to transform from a nervous and awkward communicator into a communication star, then get a copy now and start enjoying your personal and professional life today!
More from the same
- Communication in Relationships
- Conversation Skills: Useful Methods and Advice to Conquer Small Talk, Improve Social Confidence and Network Like Never Before
- Social Anxiety: Influential Techniques to Always Make a Good First Impression and Impact How You Are Perceived by Others (Interact Confidently)