Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Discover the secrets of Buddhism in this amazing audiobook.
Buddhism is made up of a variety of beliefs, traditions, and spiritual practices based primarily on the teachings of Buddha. It's practiced by more than 300 million people worldwide.
Buddhism explains inequality and injustice. It gives us the purpose of life while providing a moral code and way to lead a life filled with Zen and happiness. Buddhism represents the end of suffering for anyone able to attain enlightenment because the person no longer dwells on what they lack, but learns to live with the reality of what is, without needs, wants, or desires.
Let us dig deeper into this and find out more about Buddhism. If you want to improve your understanding of Buddhism, you have landed at the right place. Listen to this audiobook to find out how Buddhism can be of help to you.
Inside, you'll find:
- Chapter one: "The First Buddha and His Teachings"
- Chapter two: "Intelligence Beyond the Self"
- Chapter three: "Mahayana - The Great Vehicle"
- Chapter four: "How to Find Enlightenment"
- Chapter five: "How to Practice Buddhism"
- Chapter six: "Guidelines for Practicing Buddhism"
- Chapter seven: "The Roots of Evil"
- Chapter eight: "The Four Stages of Enlightenment"
- Chapter nine: "Zen"
- Chapter 10: "The Three Jewels - Wholesome Roots"
- Chapter 11: "The Three Poisons - Unwholesome Roots"
- Chapter 12: "Fighting Stress, Anxiety and Depression with Buddhism"
- Chapter 13: "Mudras for Fighting Stress"
- Chapter 14: "Early Your Day with Positive Motivation and Thoughts"
- Chapter 15: "How Do I Begin Practicing Buddhism?"
- Chapter 16: "The Five Hindrances"
- Chapter 17: "Symbols of Buddhism"
- Chapter 18: "Buddhists and Alcohol"
- Chapter 19: "Why Buddhism Is True?"
- Chapter 20: "Why Is Buddhism so Popular?"
- Chapter 21: "Why Are Buddhist Countries Poor?"
- Chapter 22: "Is Buddhism a Science?"
- Chapter 23: "God in Buddhism"
- Chapter 24: "Qualified Religion"
- Chapter 25: "Buddhism and Christianity"
- Chapter 26: "Buddhism and Kabbalah"
Beautifully crafted and conveyed with all the gravity and loveliness its topic demands, this guide for beginners is a breath of fresh air.
Download your copy now!
What listeners say about Buddhism Guide for Beginners: Buddha's Teachings for Living a Life of Happiness, Peace, and Enlightenment
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Anyone can be mindful in their everyday life
I bought this book just because it sounded good to me after reading the reviews. I really lucked out. It is clear, it's layout of the information is excellent. I love how easy it is to highlight and bookmark pages as you read so that I can go back and re-read those passages.