Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
The average office worker receives over 100 emails per day and spends more than 10 hours a week reading and writing emails. Since email has become the de facto standard of communication, you will write thousands of emails throughout your career!
According to LinkedIn and Harvard Business Review, effective communication is critical in hiring decisions and leadership success, especially since most people aren't effective communicators. Their emails are long, unstructured, and cluttered with multiple messages.
In Awesome Email!, Bain & Company Manager Felix Haller will share practical and time-tested advice that will help you stand out from the crowd and impress your supervisor, colleagues, and clients.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to write clearer, shorter, and more compelling emails that your colleagues will actually read
- Tips to craft specific and insightful subject lines that provide value to your reader
- How to share insights and expectations so that everyone involved knows what to do next
- Formatting principles to enable your readers to digest your emails quickly
- How to respond to emails effectively to avoid miscommunication and confusion