Showing results by author "Sushila Blackman (compiler and editor)"
All Categories1 results
- How Great Beings Die (Death stories of Hindu, Tibetan Buddhist, and Zen masters)
- By: Sushila Blackman (compiler and editor)
- Narrated by: Neil Shah, Dawn Harvey, Emily Zeller, and others
- Length: 3 hrs and 35 mins
Death is a subject obscured by fear and denial. When we do think of dying, we are more often concerned with how to avoid the pain and suffering that may accompany our death than we are with really confronting the meaning of death and how to approach it. Sushila Blackman places death - and life - in a truer perspective, by telling us of others who have left this world with dignity.
Well written and translated in audio.
- By j.j.martin on 03-01-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $2.99