Showing results by author "Scott Barry Kaufman PhD"
All Categories1 results
Mating Intelligence Unleashed
- The Role of the Mind in Sex, Dating, and Love
- By: Helen Fisher PhD. (foreword), Scott Barry Kaufman PhD., Glenn Geher PhD.
- Narrated by: Bernard Setaro Clark
- Length: 11 hrs and 16 mins
Psychologists often paint a picture of human mating as visceral, instinctual. But that's not the whole story. In courtship and display, sexual competition and rivalry, we are also guided by what Glenn Geher and Scott Barry Kaufman call Mating Intelligence - a range of mental abilities that have evolved to help us find the right partner. Mating Intelligence is at work in our efforts to form, maintain, and end relationships. It guides us in flirtation, foreplay, copulation, finding and choosing a mate, and many other behaviors.
Fascinating and informative!
- By Leonard Bustos on 10-08-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95