Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $20.30
You can be more persuasive by speaking in messages!
This audiobook has 69 chapters.
- To control anxiety, check out CHAPTERS 39-44.
- Want a quick method to prepare? Go straight to CHAPTER 49.
- How to start a speech? CHAPTER 59.
- How to end a speech? CHAPTER 60.
- Techniques to engage your listeners from start to finish? CHAPTERS 61-65.
For examples of great messaging, CHAPTERS 4 through 29 include case studies of Steve Jobs, Gandhi, Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch, Nelson Mandela, and others.
- Ch 03 - The Power of Messaging
- Ch 11 - Messaging Makes Great Leaders
- Ch 12 - Gandhi
- Ch 13 - Nelson Mandela
- Ch 14 - Steve Jobs
- Ch 17 - Anita Roddick
- Ch 22 - Messaging Builds Your personal brand
- Ch 23 - Jules Lund
- Ch 24 - Janine Allis
- Ch 26 - Richard Branson
- Ch 27 - Hot Tub Ski Lodge Message
- Ch 29 - The Pope Francis Effect
- Ch 30 - Bad Messaging - The Cake That Cost a Federal Election
- Ch 31 - IBM Didn't Think
- Ch 33 - Format Wars: BluRay vs HD DVD
- Ch 35 - Public Speaking Myths
- Ch 37 - The Vivid Method
- Ch 38 - Part one - The Clarity First Principles
- Ch 39 - Principle 1 - All Anxiety is Caused by Uncertainty
- Ch 40 - Principle 2 - Message Transfer is Your Measure of Success
- Ch 41 - Principle 3 - We All Have The Closeness Problem
- Ch 42 - Principle 4 - Your Natural Style is the Right Style
- Ch 43 - Principle 5 - You Can Control Anxiety By Understanding It
- Ch 44 - Part two - Create a Speech Outline
- Ch 47 - The Speech Outline as Checklist
- Ch 49 - Crafting Your Message Step By Step
- Ch 50 - The Magic of Chunking
- Ch 51 - Structuring Your Ideas Step By Step
- Ch 52 - Start With Message Statement and Title
- Ch 56 - Structure Helps You Deliver a Speech More Powerfully
- Ch 57 - How to Rehearse in Half The Time
- Ch 58 - PART THREE - Give Great Explanations
- Ch 59 - How to Start a Speech
- Ch 60 - How to End a Speech
- Ch 62 - PROVOKE the Mind of Your Listener
- Ch 63 - Connect With Your Listener
- Ch 64 - Activate Your Listener's Mind
- Ch 65 - Visual Explanations - Slides and Visual Support
- Ch 67 - Bring Your Ideas To Life
What listeners say about What's Your Message?Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
It was difficult for me to understand
I was really hoping to get a lot out of this audio book as a professional speaker and teacher.
It was very hard for me to understand the logic of structuring the book in this way. I think it started with the WHY, and the importance of making a speech/delivering messages. There were about 10 or so examples, some famous people and some not so, with very detailed explanations. I think this was the first half of the book.
I was interested and looking to learn the “HOW” aspect. And during the second part of the book there were some technical aspects to it. I think it’s very good. Part on structure was a bit difficult to understand because it used a diagram.
I’m not through with the book yet but it’s a very difficult listen, I need to be patient and go through the book in double sp
3 people found this helpful