Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $3.95
In this clear cut and concise guide to attaining a higher level of health consciousness, author Hannah Parkes takes on the myths, the facts, and seeks to find the truth in what it means to pursue the vegetarian lifestyle.
Ten things that you will learn once you listen to this book:
- What vegetarianism actually is
- Why the common statement about protein in a vegetarian diet is a myth
- The strain that being vegetarian takes off of your immune system
- Alternative or meat replacements that have the same taste without the horrific effects on your body down the road
- Why low carb doesn't have to be extreme to help you lose weight
- What ketosis is, and why it is integral to maintaining your health
- The preventative benefits of going vegetarian in terms of sickness and disease
- The simple, easy exercises that can be done to assist your new lifestyle and to keep your heart and body healthy
- The diverse, delicious, and fun recipes that can be used as a seven-day meal plan to get you started
- A way to start this new habit without quitting your old one cold turkey
By the end of the book, you will have all the tools that you need to start your journey in a much better place than you would if you attempted at making such an impactful change alone.
What listeners say about Vegetarian Low Carb Diet Recipes for Everyday Nutrition That Will Promote Healthy Lifestyle
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jamie Gibson
it's was okay for a couple of quid
nothing I didn't really already know but was okay. wasn't keen on the narrators voice