Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Threesomes? Orgies? Double penetration? We did title this "scorching" right? This collection is filled with high heat explicit erotica, and it's sure to please.
1. Happy Birthday Danny! An Orgy Erotica Story with Double Penetration by Alice Farney
2. Lucas and the Other Girl: A BDSM FFM Threesome Erotica Storyby Allysin Range
3. Miss Cooper gets Tag Teamed: A Teacher/Student Double Penetration Erotica Story by Jael Long
4. Laura Likes it Rough by Jessica Crocker
5. Double Penetration and the Stranger by Paige Jamey
6. Scott and Steven Both Take Tami by Alice Drake
7. Not the Same Old Threesome (It's Double Penetration Time!) by Jessica Crocker
8. Evelyn's Expert Introduction (A First Lesbian Sex Experience Erotica Story) by Kate Youngblood
9. The Bride's Reluctant Honeymoon Threesome by Kitty Lee
10. Sweet Torture at the Cabin by Maggie Fremont
11. Caught Masturbating by Connie Hastings
12. Helping My Neighbor Do Her Husband (The Slut Wife's Threesome Adventure) by Jessica Crocker
13. Company Picnic Gangbang (A Young Slutty Secretary Gangbang Erotica Story) by Kate Youngblood
14. Captured by the Cosplay Criminal A First Lesbian Sex Erotica Story by Samantha Sampson
15. Asian After Hours: A Japanese Girl in a Very Rough FFM Threesome by Stacy Reinhardt
16. Emma Wants More than a Makeover: An FFM Threesome Sex Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
17. Wife Swap Surprise by Jeanna Yung
18. Evening Wife Swap by Manda Morales
19. 10 on Each Cheek by Molly Synthia
20. Samuel, Sandy, and Me by Sarah Blitz
The full list of narrators includes Amber Grayson Vayle, Poetess Connie, and Dana Campbell.
What listeners say about Twenty Scorching Sex Encounters: Twenty Explicit Erotica StoriesAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Hurt to listen to it.
I had to stop listening. I tried to give it another shot, but again I turned it off after about three sentences. The person that reading it sounded like they were in a tunnel and the cadence and fluctuation of their voice was like nails on a chalk board. The stories might have been good, but I will never know.
1 person found this helpful