Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Master the Art of Persuasion, Develop Rich Relationships, Influence Others to Do What You Want, and Turbo-Charge Your Career and Life!
If you want to succeed in life or career; regardless of your industry, profession (not just marketing or sales profession), location, age, gender, or any other aspect, you need to become more persuasive, you need to influence people.
You cannot do it all on your own - you need people to leverage your efforts and get results faster. Persuasion is not merely for marketing and sales people - it’s the basic life skill that every human being needs to sell their view point, ideas, and get people along - everyone is into salesmanship.
If you ever struggled in getting others on your side; if you think people don’t pay attention to your logics and arguments; if your voice goes unheard - it means you lack basic persuasion skills. It means you need to learn this skill of persuasion.
If you have always doubted whether persuasion is for you and, therefore, avoided learning and applying this life-changing skills, then you are already moving in the right direction.
THE POWER OF PERSUASION will bust all your misconceptions about whether you need persuasion and what role it plays in your life. This is your essential guide to get started and will teach you how to persuade others, learn how to influence people and make friends, and leverage the power of people to get things done in lesser time.
THE POWER OF PERSUASION will teach you:
- How persuasion is different from manipulation and why you need to become more persuasive in every area of your life.
- What exactly you gain if you know how to influence and how badly you suffer if you are totally unpersuasive.
- Learn the seven key steps to mastering the art of persuasion.
- 90% of human to human communication is nonverbal.
- Understand and master the body language principles and convince others through an effective posturing.
- Master the key signals your need to send for maximum persuasion.