Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
If shyness is negatively impacting your life and you’re ready to break free from social awkwardness and fear, then you’ve found the right book.
We’re not born knowing how to handle social situations. Social skills are developed through trial and error by interacting with others, and gradually we learn how to conform to the expectations of social life. But sometimes it’s not so easy to know what to say or how to act.
Social skills are critical for success in life, but they can also be hard to come by. If you’re struggling to communicate effectively and overcome your fear, you need a guide to help you along the way. You need this book.
Step by step, chapter by chapter, this book will help you learn how to let others know you’re interested in what they have to say, keep them interested in you, and achieve open and eloquent conversation.
Along the way, you’ll also discover:
- How to keep a conversation going and avoid awkward lulls.
- Why eye contact is important.
- How to read a room or a person’s mood and determine the best way to communicate.
- Why laughter is essential in social situations.
- How to build relationships through respect and trust.
- Why your physical appearance matters when you’re conversing?
- How to end a conversation without making the other person feel unwelcome.
- And much, much more!
Don’t let your shyness keep you from experiencing the richness of life. Social skills can be learned and refined, and they can change your life.