Are you relatively new to learning Polish or need to brush-up on your language skills? You wish to not only talk like a native, but also understand them clearly? Welcome to Polyglot Planet. We provide you with the right tools, energy and motivation for you to understand and speak Polish confidently.
Learn to speak Polish almost instantly with our easy texts and audio recordings. Without prior knowledge of grammar or sentence structures, you will learn how to use everyday Polish consistently and effectively. Not only that! You will also learn key vocabulary, phrases and conjugations in a structured environment, which is designed to help build you a solid foundation you will always remember.
With our audio course you will quickly master the listening and speaking skills needed to converse with a native. Our audio tutor you will help you perfect your pronunciation and you will even get a better grip of the grammar, whilst avoiding boring textbook material. You will be speaking Polish within minutes of taking our course!
Our material is enjoyable, current and made for you. Learning Polish can be lots of fun - so download this audiobook now and start speaking Polish today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
- Aprender Alemán - Fácil de Leer - Fácil de Escuchar - Texto Paralelo: Curso en Audio, No. 1 [Learn German - Audio Course No. 1]
- Aprender Inglés - Fácil de Leer - Fácil de Escuchar - Texto Paralelo Curso en Audio No. 3 [Learn English - Easy Reader - Easy Audio - Parallel Text Audio Course No. 3]
- Aprender inglés | Fácil de leer | Fácil de escuchar | Texto paralelo CURSO EN AUDIO
- Learn Polish - Easy Reader - Easy Listener - Parallel Text - Polish Audio Course No. 1
- Aprender Polonês - Curso de Áudio de Polonês, No. 1 [Learn Polish - Polish Audio Course, No. 1]
- Aprender Polaco - Texto Paralelo - Fácil de Leer - Fácil de Escuchar: Curso en Audio No. 1 [Learn Polish - Parallel Text - Easy Reader - Easy Audio: Audio Course No. 1]
What members say
- Liam Duncan
I have listened
Now I need to listen again to learn a language repetition is very important. Well for me it is.
It states e book as PDF ? So where is it? Can not see it is it on my phone as it is not on this tablet