Keto Meal Prep
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
What if keto meal prep didn’t have to be dry chicken and soggy broccoli? Looking for delicious, keto-friendly recipes that you can batch prepare...ones which save you both time and money? And all without needing expensive kitchen equipment like a $600 sous vide machine? You’ve come to the right place.
You see, meal prepping is an easy way to stay on track with your diet. In fact, leading nutrition advisor Mike Roussell, PhD, states that meal prepping is one of the biggest factors in maintaining a long-term healthy eating plan. “When you prep meals ahead of time, you don’t need to make any decisions at meal time. All the work has already been done. You just need to eat.” And even if it looks complicated at first, it’s dead simple once you get into the swing of things. Plus it can save you up to four hours a week and can shave up to $100 off your grocery bill. So whether you’re a bodybuilder on a cut, trying to lose a few extra pounds before summer, or just want a way to eat healthy which doesn’t involve slaving away in the kitchen after work, then we’ve got you covered.
In this book, you will discover:
- The 10 biggest meal prep mistakes - and how to avoid them
- How to batch cook with no fancy equipment
- The eight items you must have in your pantry to whip up a delicious last minute keto-friendly meal
- How to ensure your meals taste just as good on day three and four
- Nine emergency keto-friendly meals you can get at popular fast-food chains (great if you’re out and have no other choice)
- One food you’ll always find listed on keto websites, which isn't actually keto friendly (eating this “keto killer” is a surefire way to slow your fat loss)
- How to save up to $100 a week from your grocery shop
- The “marathon method” which helps you stay on track and hit your health and fitness goals
- How to properly and effectively store your food (just as important as the cooking process but often overlooked by most new preppers
- Plus over 50 keto meal-prep friendly recipes including fat bombs and desserts, all with net carbs and fiber listed! Delicious recipes like Asian Chicken Mason Jar Salad and Blueberry Pancake Bites (which can be stored for up to 10 days), so you can mix things up and don’t have to eat the same two or three meals throughout the entire week.
And while other “keto recipe” books list recipes which aren’t even keto friendly - all recipes inside are certified keto approved. So if you’re ready to take your meal prep to the next level while saving time and money, download to receive your book instantly!