The purpose of this book is to provide the player, family, coach and player’s support network with the information needed for positional excellence in the position of Tight-head Prop (No. 3) in rugby union.
The objectives of this audiobook are to:
- Provide the listener with an understanding of the natural physical and mental development of young players.
- Provide an appreciation of the statistics of modern rugby union and use that information to guide the player’s development.
- Provide a blueprint for the elite conditioning needed to help young players achieve results in the modern game of rugby union.
- Provide an insight into what selectors and coaches are looking for at the representative level.
- Provide FREE access to a professional player development portal where the player can record and grow their own player profile.
- Achieve excellence in the key aspects of a competitive team sport.
©2018 David Christopher Miles (P)2019 David Christopher Miles