We all enjoy daydreaming about the future and picturing what life could be once we get that promotion or get out of this town. Another natural inclination is to wish we could go back to the past when things may have been better.
While there is nothing wrong with aspiring for a better life or reminiscing about pleasant memories, dwelling too long on these thoughts can steal our joy from the present moment. This program has been designed to put the power of your happiness back into your own hands.
This program can help you:
- Practice mindfulness wherever you are
- Stay grounded in the present moment
- Feel happier today
The audiobook includes:
- Chapter one: Daytime meditation. Listen with your eyes closed.
- Chapters two and three: Powerful affirmations. Listen during any part of the day or evening.
- Chapters four to seven: Listen to these nightly subliminal affirmations on a low volume either before or during sleep.
Start embracing where you are in life, and let happiness come to you naturally. By cultivating an appreciation for today, you can create even better memories for tomorrow.