Cholesterol Is Not Your Probem!
- Control High Blood Pressure Naturally
- Narrated by: Eddie Leonard Jr.
- Length: 49 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
This book has been updated with important information, which you should use in order to improve your health, including your high blood pressure.
Biochemists have known for a very long time that cholesterol is not the culprit in heart disease. Research into the medical records of people who suffered heart attacks clearly demonstrated that the majority had normal cholesterol levels.
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs are dangerous
- Five important functions of cholesterol
- Cholesterol is used to repair damaged arteries
- Damaged arteries need to be repaired to naturally lower blood pressure
- Statin drugs can set you up for a heart attack
- Statin drugs damage your liver
- Statin drugs lower brain function
- B-complex vitamins and antioxidants can lower blood pressure naturally
- Homocysteine is the real culprit in high blood pressure
- Leaky gut can be a causative factor in high blood pressure and heart problems
- "Scientific research" reports are often fraudulent when sponsored by pharmacy and medical groups
- Improve your immune system
- Do your homework
- Underactive thyroid causes vitamin B deficiency
- You need iodine for health
High blood pressure is a cash cow for the pharmacy industry, and they do not want to lose it. As a result, they will do all in their power to keep the public misinformed about high blood pressure and how to control it without drugs. But high blood pressure is a nutritional problem that will respond to proper diet and supplements. Learn how to improve your blood pressure naturally and quickly without drugs. Why put it off when help is only a click away?
What listeners say about Cholesterol Is Not Your Probem!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Any additional comments?
The first few minutes are advertisement for the author's other books. I got a little knowledge about the subject matter. Narration was alright
5 people found this helpful
Not particularly useful.....
This book starts off OK. It has info about what cholesterol is and what it does for your body. However, after ~5 minutes, the book gets a bit rambly and jumps around quite a bit. The author refers to studies or scientific articles but doesn’t give detailed info on them so that they can be looked up. There’s some conspiracy theory stuff tossed in too about big Pharma, etc. The book rambles over to preventing or reversing Alzheimer’s and cartilage issues. Then there's the discussion about sea salt and the importance of iodine.
The author does promote eating natural foods as well as finding supplements that are from natural sources. That's pretty hard to argue with and probably wouldn't add to your cholesterol problems. Unfortunately, he then goes off the mark again. He briefly talks about how large quantities of vitamin C can cure or treat several diseases. Once again, he doesn't give any firm citations of scientific articles proving such a thing. Mostly, sadly, it’s crap science.
Narration: Eddie Leonard Jr. started off OK but stumbled here and there over some of the scientific words. He did keep a smooth voice throughout the book. However, by the end, he sounded as bored as I was.
1 person found this helpful