Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
If you want to discover the captivating history of Cambodia, then pay attention...
Two captivating manuscripts in one audiobook:
- History of Cambodia: A Captivating Guide to Cambodian History, Including Events Such as the Rise and Decline of the Khmer Empire, Siege of Angkor, Cambodian-Vietnamese War, and Cambodian Civil War
- The Khmer Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Merged Kingdoms of Cambodia That Became the Angkor Empire That Ruled over Most of Mainland Southeast Asia and Parts of Southern China
Some of the topics covered in part one of this audiobook include:
- Cambodian prehistory
- The early kings of Cambodia
- Religious and regional influences
- The rise and fall of the Khmer Empire
- The French protectorate
- The Khmer Rouge and the Cambodian Civil War
- The Cambodian genocide
- Cambodia today
- And more...
Some of the topics covered in part two of this audiobook include:
- Who were the Khmer people?
- Who was the Devaraja who founded the Empire of Angkor?
- What is the symbolism behind some of the greatest temples in the world?
- Who built Angkor Wat, and with what purpose?
- How did a whole nation convert to Buddhism in under one century?
- Who was Jayavarman VII, and what made him the most powerful king of the Khmer?
- How did such a great empire fall into oblivion?
- How was it rediscovered and rebuilt?
- And much more!
Get this audiobook now to learn more about the history of Cambodia and the Khmer Empire!
What listeners say about Cambodian History: A Captivating Guide to the History of Cambodia and the Khmer EmpireAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- evelyn sill
i really enjoyed this book. i had never heard of the khmer empire before reading
- Michael Cumberland
Excellent book - for insomniacs
This book is sooo boring you will sleep within 20 minutes. The way it is written reminds one of grade 6 history books excepted that the names are more difficult.
I wanted this book to learn a little about Pol Pot but when he was mentioned I was so bored I couldn't even absorb anything that was said.