Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
Suffering from rheumatoid or osteoarthritis?
This book will explain:
- The human skeletal system, how it works, and what happens when arthritis takes over
- What is rheumatoid arthritis?
- What is osteoarthritis?
- The relationship between obesity and arthritis?
- A detailed examination of the foods that can reduce inflammation and suffering from arthritis
- Identifying the problem with lifestyles and the disease
- Suggested solutions the reduce the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis
Arthritis, in all its forms, is a terrible disease to live with, affecting millions of people around the world of all ages, races, and cultures. But maybe the avoidance and management of this crippling disease is easier than we've been lead to believe. With this book we will help you understand why and how your body turns against you and maybe how to deal with it naturally, if it strikes you down.