Showing results by narrator "Nina Tassler - preface"
All Categories1 result
What I Told My Daughter
- Lessons from Leaders on Raising the Next Generation of Empowered Women
- By: Nina Tassler, Cynthia Littleton
- Narrated by: Nina Tassler - preface, Madeleine Maby, Janina Edwards, and others
- Length: 6 hrs and 26 mins
In What I Told My Daughter, entertainment executive Nina Tassler has brought together a powerful, diverse group of women - from Madeleine Albright to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, from Dr. Susan Love to Whoopi Goldberg - to reflect on the best advice and counsel they have given their daughters either by example, throughout their lives, or in character-building, teachable moments between parent and child.
such an amazing book. it was incredibly inspiring.
- By Amazon Customer on 07-08-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.00