Showing results by narrator "Nathan Clarkson"
All Categories1 results
- The Story of an Outside-the-Box Kid and the Mom Who Loved Him
- By: Sally Clarkson, Nathan Clarkson
- Narrated by: Nathan Clarkson, Rudy Sanda, Virginia Wolf
- Length: 6 hrs and 17 mins
Nathan was different and Sally knew it. From his early childhood, Nathan was bursting with creativity and uncontainable energy, struggling not only with learning issues but also with anxiety and OCD. He saw the world through his own unique lens - one that often caused him to be labeled as "bad", "troubled", or someone in need of "fixing". Bravely choosing to listen to her motherly intuition rather than the loud voices of the world, Sally dared to believe that Nathan's differences could be part of an intentional design.
Encouragement and Hope
- By JoLynn Elkins on 10-04-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.49