Showing results by narrator "Julie Webster"
All Categories1 results
Poets of Nature
- A Meditation on the Human Connection with Earth
- By: Walt Whitman, John Keats, Emily Dickinson, and others
- Narrated by: Jonathan Epstein, Malcolm Ingram, Emma Micklewright, and others
- Length: 2 hrs and 18 mins
It is hard to top the pleasure of a woodland walk in Spring unless of course you have a lyric poet as your guide. Now that is possible with Poets of Nature. Let Walt Whitman, John Keats, Emily Dickinson, Henry David Thoreau, Emily Bronte, and Ralph Waldo Emerson take you into that realm of Nature "where we seldom wander".
Superb for relaxation!
- By Avid Audibler on 11-14-10
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.50