Showing results by narrator "Joe Penn"
All Categories1 results
The Healthy Writer
- Reduce Your Pain, Improve Your Health, and Build a Writing Career for the Long Term
- By: Dr. Euan Lawson, Joanna Penn
- Narrated by: Caroline Holroyd, Joe Penn
- Length: 6 hrs and 11 mins
Do you suffer from physical pain relating to your writing life? Are you struggling with back pain, weight gain related to sedentary working, anxiety, depression, sleep problems, neck pain, eye strain, stress, loneliness, digestive issues, or repetitive strain injury? These are the most common issues reported by writers and if you struggle with any of them, you are not alone. Writing is not a physically healthy job, but if you want a long-term writing career, then you need to look after your body.
A thought-provoking approach to healthy living
- By Tracey Devlyn on 08-31-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95