Showing results by narrator "Janis Abrahams Spring Ph.D" in All Categories
After the Affair
- Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner Has Been Unfaithful
- By: Janis Abrahms Spring Ph.D., Michael Spring
- Narrated by: Janis Abrahams Spring Ph.D.
- Length: 2 hrs and 57 mins
Many times infidelity is the death of a relationship - but an affair doesn't have to mean the end. Realistic ways of coping with pain, restoring self-esteem, and rebuilding trust and intimacy are available for the first time on audio in this guide by Dr. Janis Abrahms Spring. Dr. Spring is one of the few clinical psychologists in the US who specializes in infidelity. She offers original and proven strategies to those seeking guidance, sympathy, and solutions, laying to rest blame and recrimination and focusing instead on recovery.
Very helpful book.
- By Pat Kaufman on 05-04-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $10.26