Showing results by narrator "Hilary Jacobs Hendel"
All Categories1 results
It's Not Always Depression
- Working the Change Triangle to Listen to the Body, Discover Core Emotions, and Connect to Your Authentic Self
- By: Hilary Jacobs Hendel, Diana Fosha - Foreword
- Narrated by: Hilary Jacobs Hendel, Cassandra Campbell
- Length: 8 hrs and 15 mins
Sara suffered a debilitating fear of asserting herself. Spencer experienced crippling social anxiety. Bonnie was shut down, disconnected from her feelings. These patients all came to psychotherapist Hilary Jacobs Hendel seeking treatment for depression, but in fact none of them were chemically depressed. Rather, Jacobs Hendel found that they’d all experienced traumas in their youth that caused them to put up emotional defenses that masqueraded as symptoms of depression. Jacobs Hendel led these patients and others toward lives newly capable of joy and fulfillment through an empathic and effective therapeutic approach that draws on the latest science about the healing power of our emotions.
Simple and Profound
- By Joseph D Woodbury on 02-20-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.50