Showing results by narrator "Douglas Carlton Abrams"
All Categories1 results
The Book of Joy
- Lasting Happiness in a Changing World
- By: Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, Douglas Carlton Abrams
- Narrated by: Douglas Carlton Abrams, full cast
- Length: 10 hrs and 12 mins
The occasion was a big birthday. And it inspired two close friends to get together in Dharamsala for a talk about something very important to them. The friends were His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu. The subject was joy. Both winners of the Nobel Prize, both great spiritual masters and moral leaders of our time, they are also known for being among the most infectiously happy people on the planet.
A Perspective and Life Changing Book
- By Dr. Pepper on 10-27-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $28.00