Showing results by narrator "Colleen Kelly Alexander"
All Categories1 results
Gratitude in Motion
- A True Story of Hope, Determination, and the Everyday Heroes Around Us
- By: Colleen Kelly Alexander, Jenna Glatzer, Bart Yasso - foreword
- Narrated by: Colleen Kelly Alexander
- Length: 8 hrs and 11 mins
It was a beautiful fall day in Connecticut when Colleen Kelly Alexander, a lifelong athlete, rode her bike home from work. She had survived both a diagnosis of lupus and brain surgery, had a fulfilling career, and was married at last to the love of her life. Everything was good as she coasted along, meeting the eyes of a truck driver as he approached the stop sign beside her. He didn't stop. The truck hit Colleen, running over her lower body with front and back tires and dragging her across the pavement.
Wonderful story of hope and positivity
- By John Waanders on 02-02-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $29.65