Showing results by author "Stephen Fried"
All Categories1 results
A Common Struggle
- A Personal Journey Through the Past and Future of Mental Illness and Addiction
- By: Patrick J. Kennedy, Stephen Fried
- Narrated by: Johnny Heller
- Length: 12 hrs and 26 mins
Patrick J. Kennedy, the former congressman and youngest child of Senator Ted Kennedy, details his personal and political battles with mental illness and addiction, exploring mental health care's history in the country alongside his and every family's private struggles.
Personal & educational
- By Diana S. Dawson on 11-03-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $31.50