Showing results by author "Sheila Wagner"
All Categories1 results
Asperger's and Girls
- World-Renowned Experts Join Those with Asperger's Syndrome to Resolve Issues That Girls and Women Face Every Day!
- By: Tony Attwood, Temple Grandin, Teresa Bolick, and others
- Narrated by: Francie Wyck
- Length: 5 hrs and 31 mins
Winner of the Gold Award in the 2006 ForeWord Book of the Year competition, this groundbreaking book describes the unique challenges of women and girls with Asperger's Syndrome. In it you'll hear candid stories written by the indomitable women who have lived them. You'll also hear from experts who discuss whether Aspie girls are slipping under the radar, undiagnosed.
No so much women but rather girls
- By Betty A. Avants on 06-24-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95