Showing results by author "Kelly Brogan M.D."
All Categories1 results
A Mind of Your Own
- The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives
- By: Kelly Brogan M.D., Kristin Loberg
- Narrated by: Cassandra Campbell
- Length: 10 hrs and 20 mins
Recent years have seen a shocking increase in antidepressant use the world over, with one in four women starting her day with medication. These drugs have steadily become the panacea for everything from grief, irritability, and panic attacks to insomnia, PMS, and stress. But the truth is, what women really need can't be found at a pharmacy.
Critical and Necessary Read
- By Amazon Customer on 05-01-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $30.79