Showing results by author "Joanna Macy PhD"
All Categories1 results
- How to Face the Mess We're in Without Going Crazy
- By: Joanna Macy PhD, Chris Johnstone
- Narrated by: C. S. E. Cooney
- Length: 8 hrs and 15 mins
The challenges we face can be difficult even to think about. Climate change, the depletion of oil, economic upheaval, and mass extinction together create a planetary emergency of overwhelming proportions. Active Hope shows us how to strengthen our capacity to face this crisis so that we can respond with unexpected resilience and creative power.
Fairly basic and not intersectional
- By Molly C. Bennett on 06-19-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.49