Showing results by author "Frederick P. Binkowski"
All Categories1 results
People of the Sturgeon
- Wisconsin's Love Affair with an Ancient Fish
- By: Kathleen Schmitt Kline, Ronald M. Bruch, Frederick P. Binkowski
- Narrated by: Kathleen Schmitt Kline
- Length: 4 hrs and 27 mins
People of the Sturgeon is a history of the lake sturgeon in Wisconsin's Lake Winnebago region, told through a fascinating collection of stories on the culture, art, and science surrounding this mysterious fish. From some of the earliest inhabitants of Wisconsin, the Menominee Indian Tribe, to the spearers who flock to frozen Lake Winnebago for the annual sturgeon spearing season, people have always been drawn to this ancient fish.
Special audiobook content about the Midwest
- By Michael Johnson on 02-17-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $14.95